Grain sieve - perforated round or oblate holes
Grain sieve made of stainless steel or brass frame and perforated plate with slotted holes complies the standard ISO 5223. This sieve is specially used by government intervention boards and similar organizations worldwide for testing grains and cereals.
Full height grain sieve
Brass grain sieve for testing corn kernels
- Material: stainless steel or brass.
- Slot size: 1.0mm, 1.70mm, 1.80mm, 1.90mm, 2.0mm, 2.2mm, 2.24mm, 2.5mm, 3.55mm.
- Sieve Diameter: 200mm.
- Sieve height: full or half.
- Type of mesh: perforated plate with oblate holes or round holes.
- ISO 5223 standard.
- Precision frame and aperture.
- Safe edge.
- Full or half height depths.