Sieve for laboratory quality inspection department
Laboratory sieve also named laboratory test sieve is a precision measuring instruments for particle size analysis in laboratory. It is manufactured based on the strict requirements different sample test. In order to make the sieve anti-acid and anti-alkali, it uses the stainless steel or brass material. This sieve provides the high precision and accurate test size, widely used in laboratory and quality inspection department.
Different mesh open stainless steel lab sieve
Different mesh open brass lab sieve
- Material: stainless steel 304, 304L, 316, 316L, brass.
- Out Diameter: 75mm, 100mm, 200mm, 300mm, 350mm, 400cm.
- Height: 3.5cm - 10cm.
- Technical: plain woven, perforated holes.
- Hole shape: square or round.
- High precision, accurate mesh.
- Acid and alkali resistance.
- High temperature resistance.
- Ideal for all kinds of powders and particle.
- Easy to clean.
- Long time use.
Lab sieve in stock
Lab sieves packed in wooden carton
- Used in scientific laboratories and quality inspection departments.
- Used in metallurgy, powder and ultra-fine and liquid particle size analysis.
- Used for ultra-light and ultra-fine solid liquid particle size analysis.